Here you are an interesting video, in which appear a man called Rot, who analyze the session education, detecting mistakes and proposing solutions as suggesting other alternatives. In my opinion the main ideas are:
- · Relate the new learning with the previous. Meaningful learning
- The silence is the key for thinking skills.
- · Bloom´s taxonomy.
- · Not follow the coursebook strictly.
- · Feedback continuous. A lot of questions with students.
- · To teach the exceptions of the rules is essential.
- · Meta-talk.
- · Comprehension justified